Wednesday, 1 May 2013

First final collection 100% finished!

I'm finally able to share my first curtain design collection with you. I didn't want to share it until it was presented to the most professional level. These designs are aimed at the bedroom interiors market and were intended for curtains although I think most of them could be used across many bedroom interior products. I have chosen very feminine colours because my market research showed this to be a current trend, particularly pastel colours. I'm happy with how these turned out but I always see room for improvement.. I think most people who practice anything creative would agree that you can never really finish something 100%.

I've now only got to complete my bedding designs and then I'm close to finishing university textiles for another year. I'm feeling more driven than ever and I will be making sure I am doing lots of portfolio work throughout the summer break. Anyway.. take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading, Stephanie















1 comment:

  1. Hello Stephanie I really like your color sense and style. I think you will do very well out in the world of home products. MaryJane

    ReplyDelete